What blessings do you want in your life?
Do you want to get closer to God?
Do you want to be improve a relationship with a family member(s) or loved one?
Do you want to overcome a financial challenge? Keep or find a job? Prevent a home foreclosure?
Do you want the blessing of love? Companionship?
Do you want the blessing of
healing, be it physical, mental, or financial?
There are important steps to attaining a closer relationship
with God, a relationship in which you can simply and
easily tap into God’s power to live a hopeful and blessed
life. These steps are explained in our book:
- Set a goal. Have a clear picture of the blessings you want.
- Tap into your unique God-given gifts.
- Give thanks. Live in a state of gratitude. Always look for the good in life.
- Decide to live in the now. Know that God is now.
- Ask with faith. Know that God will answer your prayers . . . in God’s time.
- Be on the alert. Keep your eyes and ears open. Be receptive and watch for signs of connection, blessing and direction.
- Bless others. Give and you will receive.
For complete details and examples on each of the above examples, please turn to Chapter 4 in our book, pages 31-39. Included in this chapter is a worksheet to use in discovering your God-given gifts.
Recharge Your Prayer Life, Starting Today - Click Here!
"Attract More Blessings!
The Simple, Powerful Way
to Change Your Life..."
Here are a few gems you'll discover in The 7 Great Prayers for a Lifetime of Hope and Blessings:
- How to think positively and be blessed...
- Why watching the news and reading the newspaper can hamper your ability to live a life of hope and blessings...
- 3 powerful ways to mix affirmations with your daily prayers...
- How to accomplish your goals, be it getting closer to God, or overcoming challenges including: Financial Worries, Health Concerns or Relationship Problems...
- Why God wants you to be blessed...
- How to tap into your unique God-given gifts...
- Sure-fire techniques to help you live in the "Now"...
- The secret method to applying faith to your prayers...
Here our youngest daughter Katie helps in shipping. Our mission truly is a family affair. We've shipped our original book and prayer CDs to over 163 countries.